Last updated: 22/11/2010
1. Collection of Information
If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or this website we may collect information.
The following data is collected and processed during the operations of this website:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used. This includes but is not limited to: IP addresses, area location data and web traffic data. This data does not include your name or address and only regards your activity on this website.
- Your name and email address are collected on our enquiry, feedback, update alert and registration forms.
- Your telephone number, company name, department, job role and invoice address are collected on our Event Booking forms.
- A third party email address is collected by our send link form.
2. Use of Information
Information collected by us is used to:
- Change and improve the content and functionality of our website and online services.
- Tell visitors (with their permission) about updates to the site.
- Contact visitors (with their permission) for marketing purposes.
- Contact visitors to respond to their queries or to confirm any subscriptions.
- Contact visitors to confirm bookings for Public Events or Online Events.
- Contact visitors' friends or associates (at the request of the visitor) with links to specific pages within the website.
We do not share your infomation with other organisations for marketing, market research or any other purposes.
The cookies will not contain any personal information about you, with the exception of your first name, which may be stored during Online Training sessions.
4. Personal Data Storage
Our webserver and databases reside behind a firewall in a secure datacenter with fault tolerance, off-site backup and fire protection.
To protect your data from unauthorised access and improper use it is protected using 128-bit RC4 stream cipher encryption.
5. Information Disclosure
We will only disclose your information if:
- At any time we are legally required to disclose information.
- It is necessary to disclose information in order to prevent fraud.
- It helps in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk.
6. Links to Other Websites
This site may contain links to other websites. Marlin is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or any third party website.
7. Information Accessibility
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. If you wish to have access to this data please contact us to formulate your data access request. There is a small administration fee payable for this service.